Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Articles and Chapters about the Stove Industry, 2008-2012 (directly on) & c. 2000-2007 (somewhat related)

This is the old index page from my Stove History website.  In due course I'll move the individual pages it references here, too.  Helps to explain why, after 2006, I didn't feel much need to keep writing "Research Notes" to and for myself -- by then I was getting into a position to write proper papers for academic seminars and conferences, and to turn them into publishable work.


Thus far, I've published four articles from this research, three of them quite long. They connect with, but don't repeat, one another -- at least, not too much. Through this page, you can get (a) links to the official published versions and to freely-accessible alternatives, available under the terms of my agreements with the publishers; and (b) a variety of "value-adding" extras which one can think of as like the "making of" freebies thrown in with a DVD. In the following list, the main title (in bold) links to a subpage containing other links and relevant content; the journal title (italicized) links to the official published version. The Google Scholar Citations [GSC] link, where available, indicates whether anybody has found the article interesting and/or useful yet. (Not many have, the fools!)

There was also this work, most of it done ages before I thought I would ever write a book about stoves and the stove industry, but helping to make sure that, when I did, I wouldn't be starting from scratch:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be moderated to prevent spamming, phishing, and advertising. If you wish to do any of these things, please don't waste your time and mine.